Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Unenthusiastic Greeting

Hi, here is my very typical greeting that most unenthusiastic writers would write about. Hi, my name is Dr. Michael Scott Thomas. I have a PhD, an M.D. and I am very intelligent. . . No, actually I am nothing special like that ha ha, I am actually Scott Thomas II. I am fifteen years old and I live in New Orleans. No, I was not born here and no, I have not lived here most of my life. Actually, I was born in Oceanside, California, and was raised in Corpus Christi, Texas. I have now moved to New Orleans since, my father, Dr. Michael Scott Thomas has been assigned to do his residency here, and I have every intention that he will have a successful five years working, and training to be a general surgeon. I will be writing in this blog everyday about random activity that is being produced in this world, so keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment