Sunday, February 7, 2010
The Sparrow and the Crow
Based on my opinion, William Fritzsimmons has a voice like John Mayer, but resembles the logo off of, Our Endless Numbered Days by, Iron and Wine. William Fitzsimmons has a very instrumental band, using the banjo, keyboard, drums, bass, guitar, and two vocalists (William Fritzsimmons and Priscilla Ahn) on the comforting song I Don't Feel It Anymore. making the song an exceedingly, bright-eyed expression on the listeners, such as myself. I have not yet deciphered the meaning of the track but it exceeds an emotion of Romanticism, and a sharp taste of comfort to the ears of the listeners. Being an auditor to William Fritzsimmons music, I am delighted to emit my complements to other people who have not yet have the taste of the creative producer, William Fritzsimmons. Readers should go on youtube and look up the song I Don't Feel It Anymore, by William Fitzsimmons. Enjoy